The left side of the envelope has the standard illustration of a hand holding an open Coke bottle with a straw. To the right of the hand is the 50th Anniversary Coca-Cola 1886-1936 emblem.
Located at 318 S. Washington Street, Bloomington, Indiana, the two-story Coca-Cola bottling plant was built in 1924. Coca-Cola bottling operation continued at this location until 1989. The building was listed in the National Registry of Historic Places in 2000.
|Bloomington Indiana BCN7637|